If you go
* What: Food Trucks N’ Forsyth
* When: Monday, May 15 and every third Monday through July, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
* Where: Lanier Technical College Forsyth Conference Center, 3410 Ronald Reagan Blvd.
* Cost: Free to attend, food for sale
Rotating food trucks include:
• Happy Belly
• Gotta Have It
• Tasting Maine
• Cattywampus Grill
• Grubbin’ Out
• Big C’s Chicago Kitchen
• Simply Done
• Repicci’s Italian Ice & Gelato
• King of Pops
Forsyth County residents who are looking for a fun evening with the family should expect to leave the Forsyth Conference Center at Lanier Technical College with full bellies on select Monday nights in the upcoming summer months.
On May 15 from 5:30-8:30 p.m., Food Trucks n’ Forsyth, a rotating lineup of food and dessert trucks, will make its scheduled May stop at the south Forsyth center, where attendees can listen to live music and eat, and children can play in a bounce house and on a trampoline.
The trucks come to the county the third Monday of each month, running from April to July.
“Each event will have a variety of food, and the goal is to do every event with new food trucks,” Dawn Hall, event organizer, previously told the Forsyth County News.
Monday marks the second this year, with two more stops scheduled for June 19 and July 17.