Ways to connect with the Forsyth County News
(Scroll down for a Staff Directory)
Please note: We have moved. The Forsyth County News office is now at 327 Dahlonega Street, Suite 904A, Cumming GA 30040 in the Tanyard Oaks office complex.
Turn right into the complex, then make an immediate left. Take the first right go straight, and we will be on the left in the corner.
- Phone (770) 887-3126
- Fax (770) 844-9779
- To advertise: email email@example.com or call (770) 887-3126
- To submit an event: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To submit a letter to the editor: use this online form
- To submit an engagement announcement: use this online form
- To submit a wedding announcement: use this online form
- To submit an anniversary announcement: use this online form
- To submit a birth announcement: use this online form
- To submit a classified ad: visit our classifieds pages
- To pay your advertising bill: use this online form
- On Facebook: facebook.com/forsythcountynews
- On Twitter: @forsythnews
- To see articles by an individual author: visit our author index
- To contact a staff member directly: scroll down to see our staff directory
- To submit a LEGAL AD, email your information to email@example.com.
- To see jobs available at the Forsyth County News, as well as other Metro Market Media properties, Visit our CAREERS page
- To view an ONLINE ARCHIVE of stories that appeared in print, click HERE. (archive dates back to 2006 editions)
The Forsyth County News prints two editions weekly, each delivered to Forsyth County residents' homes via U.S. Mail on Tuesdays and Saturdays. In addition, we publish our ePaper, a digital replica edition, on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. All subscribers have unlimited access to forsythnews.com and the ePaper, which is accessed using the ePaper menu button at the top of our website.
To print an article: Printing works best when you do it from an article in the e-paper. Subscribers have full access to the e-paper by clicking the e-paper top menu link on any of the website pages. Once in the e-paper, locate the article, click on it to open the article separately from the full edition, then click print. The article will be formatted to print properly. Articles can be printed directly from the website, but many browsers will pull in and print extra material from the website. For best results, print from the e-paper editions. If you are looking for an article for research or scholarly purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Subscriber Services/Customer Care
The customer care department can be reached 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: 770-887-3126 or email@example.com
- Report a missed delivery
- Request a paper delivery hold (USPS link)
- Renew your subscription
- Update your billing information
- Sign up for Easy Pay
- Cancel your digital subscription
- Order back issues
- General customer service inquiries
Nate joined The Times in 2015 as publications manager and is now group editor for The Times, the Forsyth County News and Dawson County News. He’s been in the business since 1999. He has “always been a news junkie” and “always believed that journalism is a necessary service.”
Jim joined the Forsyth County News in 2006 as a photographer, later became webmaster, and is now Digital Director for the Forsyth County News, the Gainesville Times, and the Dawson County News. Jim has been involved in the news business since 1976, when he begain covering news for his hometown radio station.