Locals who are looking for a new job might just find one at Halcyon.
Ahead of the opening of a handful of businesses on Wednesday, Sept. 18, Halcyon will hold a career fair offering more than 350 jobs from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at the mixed-use village’s Market Hall, 6365 Halcyon Way in Alpharetta.
Below is a list of businesses taking part in the career fair and positions they are looking for:
- Butcher & Brew, “a craft American restaurant and bar, is in need of hosts, servers, bussers and cooks.”
- Canoe, “a Blue Ridge-based retailer specializing in leather bags and jewelry, is in need of full-time and part-time sales associates.”
- Cherry Street Brewpub, “a local brewpub and beer garden, is hiring for various roles including host, server, bartender, expo, food runner, line cooks and dishwashers.”
- CMX CinéBistro, “a luxury dine-in cinema and CMX Stone Sports Bar, a full-service sports bar and restaurant located in the cinema lobby, are hiring for more than 140 positions including assistant managers, sous chefs, line cooks, prep cooks, dishwashers, servers, runners/bussers, bartenders and concierges/hosts.”
- CT Cantina Taqueria, “a full-service eatery serving a fresh take on Latin fare with a variety of street eats and margaritas, is seeking full- or part-time servers, bartenders, hosts, bussers/food runners, line cooks, kitchen prep and dishwashers.”
- Diesel Barbershop, “a Texas-based franchise designed as a ‘man-cave for great haircuts’ is hiring for manager and co-manager positions as well as part-time and full-time stylist/barbers.”
- Gu’s Dumplings, “an authentic Szechuan restaurant focused on dumplings, noodles and stir-fry, is hiring cashiers and kitchen staff.”
- Kilwins, “a confectionery, ice cream and chocolate shop, is hiring a cook or candy artisan to oversee chocolate production as well as positions in retail sales and customer service.”
- Lizard Thicket, “a women’s fashion boutique with Georgia roots, has open positions for part-time and full-time sales associates.”
- Nina + Leigh, “a locally owned women’s boutique is seeking part-time sales associates and a part-time marketing assistant.”
- Ocean & Acre, “an elevated dining experience with chef-driven dishes from land and sea, is looking for restaurant managers, line cooks, mixologists and servers.”
- Tocayo, “a taco stand inspired by Mexican street food, is hiring for multiple positions.”
Totally Running & Walking, “a locally owned store specializing in athletic gear, is looking for part-time and full-time sales associates.”
Once completed, Halcyon will include 480,000 square feet of office and retail space, a trailhead for the Big Creek Greenway, about 230 homes, open space, 460 apartments, two hotels, a parking deck, a movie theater, office space, a dog park and other retail.
No date for the opening of other stores in the development has been set.
More information about the project is available at VisitHalcyon.com.