One of the nation’s fastest-growing fast-casual restaurants is opening in Cumming.
Chicken Salad Chick is bringing its southern-inspired concept to The Collection at Forsyth. A grand opening is scheduled for Tuesday, May 1, with a ribbon cutting at 9:30 a.m. and official door-opening at 10:30 a.m.
The restaurant will have a dozen specialty chicken salad flavors, fresh salads, sides, soups and full-service catering.
In celebration of the grand opening, there will be daily giveaways and specials at the new restaurant:
● Tuesday, May 1 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year. The first 100 guests to the new Cumming location will win one large Quick Chick of chicken salad every month for an entire year (must be age 16 or older and have downloaded the Craving Credits app; minimum $10 purchase required).
● Wednesday, May 2 – Free Scoop Day. The first 100 guests to order a Chick Special receive a free scoop of their choice on their next visit.
● Thursday, May 3 – Free Chick PopSocket. The first 100 guests to spend over $15 will receive a limited edition Chicken Salad Chick PopSocket for their phone.
● Friday, May 4 – Free Stainless Steel Tumbler. The first 100 guests to spend over $25 will receive a complimentary, limited edition Chicken Salad Chick stainless tumbler.
● Saturday, May 5– Free Chick Cooler. With the purchase of two Quick Chicks To-Go, the first 100 guests will receive a free Chick Cooler.
The new Cumming location represents the sixth Atlanta location and 10th overall by Origin Development Group, an Atlanta-based restaurant development fund.
Chicken Salad Chick was established in 2008 by founders Stacy and Kevin Brown and now have more than 85 restaurants in nine states across the Southeast.