Places to watch the game
For those looking for a place to catch the game with other fans, here are a few local places. All said there is space available on Sunday, but recommended showing up early.
• Rooster’s Café, 216 Atlanta Road
• Taco Mac, 2275 Marketplace Boulevard
• Summits Wayside Tavern, 525 Lake Center Parkway
• Castleberry Ale House, 5446 Bethelview Road
• Cherry Street Taproom, 5817 South Vickery Street
Game day food to eat
The part of the Super Bowl even non-fans can get behind is the food. Here are some game day staples from Best Of Forsyth contest winners.
• Wings: Rooster’s Café, though most venues showing the game will also have this game day favorite
• Burgers: Grub Burger, 410 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 204
• Pizza: Mellow Mushroom, 410 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 200
• Barbeque: ‘cue Barbeque, 1370 Buford Highway
Georgia beers to drink
Some local establishments have sworn-off Boston-based beers like Sam Adams until after the game. Here are some Georgia-brewed beers recommended by local restaurants.
• You Can Not; Cheery Street Brewing Co-op, Cumming
• Georgia Brown; SweetWater Brewing Co., Atlanta
• Tropicália; Creature Comforts Brewing Co., Athens
• Basement IPA; Scofflaw Brewing Co., Atlanta
• Hop Dang Diggity; Jekyll Brewing Co., Alpharetta