The following lane closures will impact traffic along the Ga. 400 corridor this weekend.
- Single right southbound starting at Exit 17, Friday at 7 p.m. until Monday 5 a.m. for outside shoulder replacement.
- Double right northbound starting at Majors Road overpass and ending at Pendley Road overpass, Friday 9 p.m. to Saturday 10 a.m. for grinding of existing lanes.
- Double left northbound for slab repair at Exit 14, Friday from 9 p.m. until Sunday at noon.
- Single right lane closure northbound for slab repair at Exit 15, Friday 9 p.m. to Sunday at noon.
- Single right lane closure northbound at Exit 16 for slab repair. Friday 9 p.m. to Sunday at noon.