Also during their meeting Thursday night, Forsyth County commissioners:
* Approved a request to change the name on the alcohol license for Carrabba’s Italian Grill to Timothy L.D. Taylor after asking about previous underage alcohol sales infractions.
* Held a second public hearing on proposed amendments to the local impact fee ordinance, but decided to table a vote until January or February.
* Accepted a request to withdraw without prejudice Vickery Real Estate LLC’s rezoning request for a senior housing facility with 84 units and 57 parking spaces across the road from Vickery Creek Elementary and Middle schools.
* Postponed a rezoning request from TRB Bethelview LLC to build seven lots to be included in the development of a total of 197 lots on Post Road. The extra time will allow county engineers to further examine a requested variance regarding road placement.
* Honored District 2 Commissioner Brian Tam as the Sons of the American Revolution presented him with the Bronze Good Citizenship Medal.