We work year-round to give you a glimpse of what life is like in Forsyth County. Now it's your turn.
Our November issue of 400 Life magazine is dedicated to showcasing the photography of Forsyth County residents and how they see the vibrant place they call home.
Submit up to five original photos that capture the essence of the people and places of Forsyth County. Six winners will be selected. The best photo will be featured on the cover of the magazine and get a full-length article about the photographer. The five other winners will have their work featured inside the magazine.
Here are some things to know before entering:
● Submitted photos should be at least 1 MB in size.
● Photos must have been taken after June 1, 2017 and before Sept. 1, 2018.
● Please do not submit images that have been heavily manipulated.
● By entering, you grant 400 Life magazine and the Forsyth County News permission to use your photo in perpetuity in any medium.
● By submitting a photo, you are stating that you took the photo and own the rights to the photo.
Deadline for submissions is Oct. 1. Winners will be announced in the November 2018 issue of 400 Life magazine that comes out Oct. 28 and online at forsythnews.com.
Send submissions to email@example.com.