During a meeting last week, county commissioners made the following decisions. All votes are 5-0 unless otherwise noted.
• OK’d a new ordinance to allow wine and beer growler tastings at businesses
• Approved a county-initiated rezoning for lakeside residential, or LR, to agriculture, or A1, for a commercial horse stable on 8.5 acres
• Re-defined in the county’s unified development code day care centers, which are traditional businesses, and introduced a new definition for a day care home, which can have between three and six children at a private residence
• Split definitions in the code of automobile service establishments between major — for uses like major body work, painting and towing — and minor, which is defied for car washes, quick-lube services and tire and battery sales
• Accepted new definitions in the code for brewery, distillery and micro-brewery.