Forsyth County's advance voting locations will operate as usual on Thursday despite storm damage from Hurricane Zeta in other areas of the community.
In a Facebook post, Forsyth County government officials said all of the early voting locations would be open on Thursday at their normal hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All locations are open to voters from anywhere in the county.
There will be no advance voting on Monday, Nov. 2, the day before the election.
A valid picture ID is required to vote, and voters can find their election day polling place at MVP.sos.ga.gov.
Advance voting locations are:
• Forsyth County Voter Registration and Elections Office (1201 Sawnee Dr.);
• Hampton Park Library (5345 Settingdown Road);
• Parks & Recreation Natural Resources Operations Center (1605 Canton Hwy.);
• Sharon Springs Park Community Building (1950 Sharon Road);
• Midway Park Community Building (5100 Post Road);
• Cumming Recreation & Parks Multi-Purpose Room (437 Pilgrim Mill Road);
• Coal Mountain Park Community Building (3560 Settingdown Road).
• Olde Atlanta Clubhouse (5745 Olde Atlanta Pkwy.);
• Sharon Forks Library (2820 Old Atlanta Road);
• Windermere Lodge (4444 Front Nine Dr.);
• Sexton Hall Enrichment Center (2115 Chloe Road).
For more information, go to the voter registrations and elections department’s website at forsythco.com/Departments-Offices/Voter-Registrations-Elections or call 770-781-2118, Ext. 9.